About Me

Monday, July 29, 2013

July card class

I've had a very busy few days and it's not ending yet.  Card class last Thurs., two reunions this weekend and now I'm getting ready for a Christmas Stamp A Stack tomorrow.  Want to come?  Let me know ASAP because I'll be cutting paper this morning. 
Here's the cards from last Thurs card class.  This first one is a tag holder, card holder, envelope or whatever you want to use it for.  When it's open there's a plastic bag in there.  I'm thinking that when we do the tag class we'll be making something like this to hold tags.  But it will also hold a couple of card and envelopes if you want to give someone a little gift.  Or you could just use it as an envelope if you want to. 
 
 

 
This next card matches the envelope above.





And this next card was made using the card maker framelit that I won at convention.  It's a little hard to see in this picture but the label has a greeting on each side.  You see the other side when the card is open all the way.  I should have taken a picture of it.  I will take better pictures of the next card that I make with it.  The framelits will be available for sale on August 1st.  There's two different ones and the other one has a circle instead of this label shape.


 
And I'm still working on my Make and Takes from convention.  I'll be posting pictures as soon as I get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment