About Me

Friday, June 21, 2013

Remember the card from yesterday?  I said that I want to use it as one of my swaps at convention but I don't really want to buy the number of packages of Designer Series Paper that I would need to make a lot of cards so I decided that I would try to make something on my own.  So here's some of the paper that I created for my version of the DSP.
 
 
I started with strips of Sahara Sand card stock.  I then used a marker to swipe the strip.  Then I added some Marina Mist and Garden Green with sponges.  Then to kind of blend it together I used an aqua painter.  They all turned out a little different.  I also tried a couple of different color markers.  I think that I like the lighter colors better. On the third from the right you can see that I tried just dripping some water on the strip. So if you can't find the right piece of paper then just play around trying different things until you've created something that your really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment