About Me

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I got a package from Stampin' Up! on Monday and I finally got a chance to try out my new Big Shot magnetic platform.  It's wonderful.  #1 I can get rid of my tab 2.  It's so warped that it's hard to use.  #2.  Everything sticks tight.  Really tight.  I shook it and turned it upside down and nothing moved.  I can hardly wait for my customers to try it.
 
 
This next picture is me trying to show you that nothing shifts if you hold the platform upside down and shake it.  Not the greatest picture but you get the idea.

 
And this next picture is a little late.  It's the Paper Pumpkin kit from a couple of months ago.  The card on the left is made according to directions.  The card on the right is one out of my head using some of the supplies in the kit.  It also shows one of the new stamps out of the new catalog.  It's a set called "Wetlands"  One of my favorite new sets.  We always need more masculine sets. 


1 comment:

  1. I too just tried the new Big Shot magnetic platform 2 days ago that I won at Ronda's meeting and it is awesome!!! I just put in my 1st order for new SU product this morning and have the Wetlands stamp on it -- it will be a great stamp for the men. Love your samples.

    ReplyDelete