About Me

Monday, June 3, 2013

My favorites.

The new catalog went live on Friday and I've already put in two orders.  I think that my new favorite is going to be the magnetic platform for the Big Shot.  I've seen a video of it and it looks wonderful.  First of all because I'll be able to get rid of my horribly warped tab 2.  And secondly it holds the framelits and edgelits down really well.  No more sliding or shifting.  And no more post-it-notes.  So be sure to come to the next card class to get a chance to use it.  There's a lot more new stuff that I'm sure that I'll really like.  When my order comes I'll be playing with all of it and I'll let you see what I do.  Have you already looked at the catalog and marked all of the things that you want?  If you need a catalog please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment