About Me

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Walk in the Wild

I haven't posted in a while but I have been doing things.  Just not cards.  I have all the centerpieces done for Alex's open house, made a burlap flower for Kara, did some weed whacking.  Lets see, what else.  Oh ya, I think I still have spring fever.  Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 
But I have been working on cards for class next week and here's my favorite.  This is from a set called Walk in the Wild, item # 130357.  We can always use more masculine stamp sets and this one is great.  I think I'll probably use this for one of my convention swaps.  The card base is the new Baked Brown Sugar but it's much nicer in real life.  The strip on the left is a piece of DSP called Soho Subway.  I don't have enough for many swap cards so I've been playing around trying to duplicate it and tomorrow (maybe) I'll show what I came up with. 
 
 
If you want to make this card just come to card class next Thurs., June 27th.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Great card for Project H.O.P.E. for the males (which I am dire need of right now). I still haven't gotten this stamp set, but really need to put it on my wish list so I can CASE this (love this DSP for masculine cards).

    ReplyDelete