About Me

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

 
It was a year ago that we went to Chicago to see Triston and the Village Green Singers at the Field Museum.  There's no way that we would travel so far for just one day so we went for a few days and had time to do some shopping.  When we went to the Navy Pier there was a Build A Bear store.   A couple of years ago Stampin' Up! had bears that we could buy at convention.  Well, my little bear only had one outfit that I had made her so when I found the store I had to buy her some new clothes.  Well she's been wearing this outfit for a year now so maybe it's time to shop for some new clothes.  But I'm not planning on going to Chicago anytime soon so I guess I'll have to find another store closer to home.  It's a good excuse to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment