About Me

Thursday, April 4, 2013

There's so much going on right now that I can hardly keep up.  Today I have to get my taxes done and then Laurel and I are going to run away for a couple of days.  Have to take advantage of spring break.  So I'm going to try and list all the news from Stampin' Up!  The biggest and best is
FREE SHIPPING!!!!!
That's right.  For three days only you can order anything you want and the shipping is totally free.  April 5, 6 and 7.  So let me know if there's anything that you want or you can always order online.  The next thing is that I've got the new color renovation.  There are new colors, returning colors and some retiring colors.  The retiring colors are available only until they run out so if there's one of these colors that are your favorite better get it soon before it's gone. 
Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Bravo Burgundy, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard and River Rock.  I have to admit that some of these colors are ones that I don't use much but a couple of them I love.  Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue are two of my favorites. 
And guess what else is going away.  Watercolor pencils and watercolor crayons.  And I just ordered some watercolor paper so I could do some crayon cards.  Better hurry and do it soon.  The reason for these being discontinued is because there are problems with the supplier.
But there's good news too.  I've seen a sneak peek at some new items that will be in the next catalog and there's some great stuff.  And how many of you knew that the new catalog starts on June 1 this year?  That means that May will be very busy with retired stuff.  Can hardly wait to see what's going away and then to see all of the new stuff. 
Well, I'd better get busy so I can sneak away.  Remember the free shipping and let me know if there's something that you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment