About Me

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Free Shipping

Don't forget!!  FREE SHIPPING starts today.  For three days only.  Until Monday night you can order as little or as much as you want from Stampin' Up! and the shipping is free.  Just let me know if there's anything you want or you can order online if you want. 
 
 
Here's another card from card class.  I love this dress form now but when I first saw it I didn't think that I needed it.  I thought that it would be good for someone who sews a lot but I didn't want it.  And then of course I started seeing cards made with it and I was hooked. So this dress is a brides dress and I couldn't resist adding the little jacket.  You can see a close up of the jacket below.  We stamped a flower on the jacket and embossed it with white embossing powder. And the pear necklace is the finishing touch.  Do you like it?  


No comments:

Post a Comment