About Me

Friday, April 12, 2013

I can hardly wait for my next trip.  I don't have any idea when it will be or where it will be.  But the reason I'm excited is because of a new product from Stampin' Up!  It's a bundle called This and That.  It includes a 30 page journal, stickers, washi tape, date stamp and some new designer series paper.  Here's a picture of everything in the bundle.  It's similar to the popular Smash books.  You just smash everything into the book.  It could be used for lots of things but when I look at it I'm thinking "vacation"  I always keep a journal when I travel.  I've got journals from England, Germany, Southwest and one for Disney that take with me each time I go so there's years of Disney memories in the same book.  So I can hardly wait for my next vacation. 
 

 
Here's a close up of the date stamp and the washi tape.  The date stamp has a lot of words included.  And the tape will be wonderful for taping in all of the tickets, brochures and receipts that I always collect.

 
There are four sheets of stickers included. 

 
Here's a couple of pages of the journal.  Each set of facing pages is different pattern.  The covers of the book are heavy chip board that can be decorated.

 
There are 12 sheets of designer paper that can be used to decorate the pages.  Or make envelopes to attach to the book. 
The book could be used in many different ways.  With 30 pages it could be used to record a child year at school.  I know one lady who is using it to record her weight loss adventure.  And in a couple of weeks I'm taking a workshop on how to make and use a prayer journal.  And now until April 30th you can get the whole bundle for only $32.08.  Or you can buy each element separately.
 
This and That bundle      # 133350    $32.08
Journal only                    # 131268     $10.95
Designer Series Paper       # 130814     $10.95
Date stamp                      # 130133      $5.95
Stickers                           # 131271      $4.95
Washi tape                      # 131269      $4.95
 
Let me know if you want one.  I'll be glad to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment