About Me

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Here's the last card from Thurs card class.  This one doesn't use the Flash Card method.  I decided that we needed to make a Mother's Day card, since that holiday is coming way to fast.  So this card is pretty simple but very pretty.  That's one of the new doilies.  I think they're so nice on a card.  And the embossing folder here is one that's retiring.  I don't have a catalog handy but this is by far my favorite folder and now it's going.  I sure hope there's a new one that I'll like as well. 
 
 
And here's the 3-D project that we made.  It's a card box big enough for 5 or 6 cards plus envelopes. Since we make cards we should be using them as gifts and this is a handy way to give them to people.  The only problem is that I put a Velcro closure on mine and I was going to get some more when I went to town but I didn't write it down so I never remembered.  It's hard getting old.  But then again, I'm not really aging because I read a cute email the other day that said that we don't get smarter as we get older.  We just run out of stupid things to do.  Well, so far I haven't run out of stupid things to do so that must mean that I'm not getting older.  I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment