About Me

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Christmas in June????

Don't you just love Michigan weather?  Yesterday Laurel, Tiger and I went to St. Johns to some garage sales.  It was so cold that Tiger decided to sit in the car and wait for us.  A first for him.  Then we went to Cancun for lunch.  I've never seen anyone get so excited when they brought our chips and salsa.  He loves the chips.  When we were done and wanting to go to the car it looked like a monsoon outside.  The wind was blowing like crazy and it was pouring.  1st of June and we were wearing our winter jackets.  Oh well, that's what you get for living in Michigan.  An adventure every day. 


So now on to some stamping.  It's a new year and I sent in my first order out of the new catalog yesterday.  I can hardly wait to get that box.  But in the meantime here's a couple of Christmas cards made with some new paper and a new stamp set.  I love this new Christmas paper.  It's called "Be of Good Cheer" and I'm already on my second package.  Won't this make a beautiful Christmas scrap book?  The stamp set is called "Chock Full of Cheer".  The paper and stamp set go together so well.


We made the above card at my Sneak Peek event on Thurs.


And this is just another really cute card done with the same stamp set and paper. 

I don't know if I've talked about this before but I want to change things up a little bit this year and one of the things that we're going to do is make a Christmas card at every class.  This way you'll have some cards all done when Dec. gets here.  I'll still do a Stamp A Stack sometime so we'll have tried out a lot of stamp sets by Christmas.  I can hardly wait to see the new Holiday Mini which you'll get sometime in July. 

Have you drooled all over the new catalog yet?  If you haven't gotten your copy yet just let me know and I'll get one to you.  Happy Stamping.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute stamp set -- no, I don't have it!!! After seeing your cards, I'm wishing I would have gotten it with my pre-order! I like your idea to do a Christmas card at each event, mainly because I never get to use all my Christmas stamps every year (I love them all!!).

    ReplyDelete