About Me

Saturday, June 16, 2012

More new gadgets (aka accessories)

So here's a couple of cards that are showing two new accessories.  This first card is showing an embossing folder along the right hand side of the card.  This folder is a narrow one and it comes in a package with another folder (that I showed you yesterday).  The duo is called Delicate Designs.  It doesn't say it's snowflakes but that's what I see when I look at it.   The snowflake stamp is from "Jolly Bingo Bits" and the mittens and greeting are from "Chock Full of Cheer".


And this next card show a new edgelit that comes in a package with the edgelit that I showed you yesterday.  The duo is called Finishing Touches.  It's a little hard to see but it has a small saw tooth design.  Here I used it on both sides of the Bashful Blue card stock.  Then I put a piece of the 1/8" ribbon down the center.  The greeting on this card is from a set called "Itty Bitty Banners"  and the rest of the images are from "Baby Boutique".

No comments:

Post a Comment