About Me

Monday, June 25, 2012

To busy to stamp.

It seems like I've just been to busy to get anything done.  Which is part of my problem.  I start a project and then I think of something else that I should be doing so I switch to the new project and then something else occurs to me.  And then at the end of the day nothing is completely done.  But now that graduation open houses are done maybe things will settle down just a little.  So while I haven't been doing a lot of stamping, well, except for convention swaps, I do have some cards to show you.  Last Sat Ronda had a baggie book/ new catalog kickoff and here's a couple of swap cards from that event.

Terri McNamara made this first card.  A wonderfull summer time card.  Makes me want to get out there and go for a bike ride.  Now if I just had a bike.


This card is from Bonnie Keiser.  I love the colors in this one.  Another happy, feel good card.

1 comment:

  1. So good to see that I am not the only one who doesn't stay focused on finishing projects!!! Thanks for showing some swaps and I love your horse card in last post (1st time I have been on-line in a week). Sorry I missed you this weekend -- it was a very, very busy day for me tho.

    ReplyDelete