About Me

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I've been busy.

Trading Days was this past weekend in Ashley and I won this chair on the fire department's silent auction.  It was built by someone at the prison.  Did a lot of sanding and it's now painted and ready to go out on the front deck.  Just need a little table to sit beside it where I can put my drink.


This is probably why I don't always get much done.  Ronda is always telling us to put things away when we're done with them and it's a great idea but I don't seem to do it.  There is a little spot right in the middle where I can work.


However I did get some stamping done.  This is an idea that I found in a crafting magazine.  I love the idea of black on black.  The magazine also had the card in white but I didn't like it as well.  This is going to be my swap card for the next Rubber Queens meeting.  There are two new stamp sets used on this card.  The "Love" in the middle is from a set called "You Are Loved"  It's a beautiful Valentine set.  The flouishes behind the love are from a set called "Flowering Flourishes"  And the background is embossed with the Tulip folder.  It doesn't show in this picture but there are three different layers.  And you can probably tell that the "Love" and the layer beneath it are both heat embossed with black embossing powder.


Today I downloaded the Holiday Mini and I can hardly wait for you to see it.  It's 40 pages long and I want everything in it.  There's new glitter paper, a metallic pen, lots of new designer series paper and tons of new framelits and punches.  Fantastic!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the swap card Lynn!! I won't get my new product until next Monday, so I have a lot of catching up to do. Congrads on getting an awesome chair -- I love how comfortable these are. I wish you would have a big picture showing how (and what you used) to organize your stamp pads, etc. in the plastic thingies.

    ReplyDelete