About Me

Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentines and freebies

I was playing today and came up with this card.  The fancy stamp is one that you can get for free.  It's called Elizabeth and with a $50.00 order you can get it free. It's listed in the Sale-A-Bration mini at the very back where there's quite a few stamps out of the big catalog that you can get for free.  The bird in the center is from a hostess set called Silhouette Sentiments. 

 And by now you should be making Valentine cards like crazy.  After all, Valentines day is only a week away.  This stamp set is "XOXO".  It's in the occasions mini.  I got this card at Leadership and I don't have it handy to see if there's a name on the back. 

Tomorrow night is our regular Rubber Queens meeting and I designed my swap cards based on a set out of the Occasions mini.  I don't have the stamp set that I wanted to use so I ordered it last week.  Should be here in plenty of time, right?  Well on Thrus last week it was in Wyoming, Mi.  Well it didn't get tere on
Friday so I decided that because of the weather it would get here today.  No such luck.  So I got online and checked on it and it said that it's now in Toledo, Ohio.  So I probably won't get it tomorrow either.  Don't you just love winter.

1 comment:

  1. Oh don't feel bad Lynn -- UPS keeps shipping mine to Michigan then to Ohio (maybe it froze to the floor of the truck???). And of course I keep trying to call them and just get an recording saying their lines are all busy and to try back (I can see why their lines are all busy). So I now have 2 orders backlogged between here and Ohio. Guess we need to call SU to let them know. Love the cards, especially the Elizabeth (I am doing the same design with mine also -- 2 great minds think alike???).
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete