About Me

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Easter cards

Here's a couple of Easter cards that I did yesterday.  I got the idea for the one at the bottom off of someone's blog but I didn't write anything down so now I can't remember who it was. 
These are pretty simple.  They both use the new Framed Tulips embossing folder, the Top Note Bigz die and the ovals Bigz die.  This blue one also uses the Elegant lines embossing folder.  The stamp set is Crosses of Hope.  

This is the card that I cased from someone else.  Now if I could just remember who it was I'd give them credit.  Anyhow, it uses the Easter Blossom stamp set that is in the Occasions mini.  Isn't it pretty?                                                                                                                          
I hope you've all had a good day.  I'll be so glad when it warms up a little bit.  Now I've got to give up and go to bed.  I have the academy awards on t.v. and I'm missing a lot of it.  Just hope this blog makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment