About Me

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Card Class

Tonight was my regular card class and here are the cards that we made.  Of course we had to have a St. Patricks Day card.  Everyone celebrates St. Patricks Day, even if they're not Irish.  Right?

 This card is one that I got at Leadership.

 And this one is a copy of Sandi Dailey's last swap.  I just changed the color.

 And if your like me you're always looking for masculine cards.  I like this one because it's so easy to change the greeting.  But I should have looked for a picture of an eagle to see what color the feet should be.



 This one is the Bliss stamp set that you can get for free out of the Sale A Bration mini.

 And here's the 3-d item that we made.  It's a really cute little holder for receipts or coupons.  I'll post the directions for it tomorrow (maybe, I think, probably) if I don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment