About Me

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentine hearts

 
I kept thinking that there should be a way to make heart shaped rosettes and guess what?  Someone figured it out and posted the instructions online.  So I made a couple and attached them to this card.  I'm planning on making a wreath for Valentines day with heart rosettes instead of just round rosettes.  And the good news is that it's not hard to make them.  Just go ahead and cut your paper and score it like always.  For the hearts above I used paper that was 12" long and 1 1/2" high.  Then fold the strip in two and cut it out like the picture below. 
 
 
After you cut it out then fold the strip on all the score lines.  Then when you flatten the rosette make sure that the cut edge is to the outside of the rosette.  It's as clear as mud, right?  If you need more instructions let me know and I'll email them to you. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment