About Me

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale A Bration started today.

I can't believe I'm so far behind.  I guess taking a vacation isn't the best idea for me.  I need a vacation from the vacation to get my brain back on track.  So anyway, today is the first day of Sale-A-Bration and I decided to post a few cards that were made using FREE stamp sets. 
This first one features the "Vintage Verses" stamp set. I got this card in a swap from Lynette Fresn.
 
 
This next card also use "Vintage Verses".  Tamie Ackerson made this cute card.  Notice that she also used the new hexagon embossing folder out of the Spring catalog.
 
 
This is from my favorite free stamp set "Feeling Sentimental".  I used the phone booth out of this set for one of my swaps at Leadership and then forgot to take a picture of it.  This card was made by Pam Knowles.
 
 
This next card also used "Feeling Sentimental".  This one is by Brenda Suchy.
 
 
And finally one of my own designs.  This set is called "Blooming Marvelous".  And the ribbon is out of the Spring catalog.  It's the two toned Pink Pirouette/Rose Red ribbon.
 
 
So this is  a sample of some of the free stuff that you can get during Sale A Bration.  I'm hoping that I'll get lots more samples posted.  Hopefully you've all got a Sale A Bration brochure and the new Spring catalog.  But if you haven't gotten them yet please let me know and I'll get one to you ASAP.  There's tons of cute new stuff in both of these publications.  And I've got a lot of it out in the Paper Palace so if you want to see and feel everything please come and see me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment