About Me

Friday, January 11, 2013

 
This is the first thing that you see when you enter Hogsmead Village in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  I'm a Harry Potter nut so I really enjoyed this.  The first ride that Ronda wanted to try was the one at the castle.  I asked a couple of people how they liked it and they said that if you had motion sickness or got sea sick "don't ride it".  So I took the chicken exit but it was the best ride que I've ever seen because you have to go all the way through the castle.  The dungeons, some of the class rooms, Dumbledore's office and past the Fat Lady's portrait.  If you want to see more pictures check out the Paper Palace Facebook page. 
We haven't had any sessions yet but we've seen tons of new product and now I have to place an order.  Plus so far I've gotten three free stamp sets but two of them I get to pick out of the catalog.  Well it's time to jump in the shower so I'll try to post some more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment