About Me

Monday, January 21, 2013

Best of 25 Years.

This is Stampin' Up! 25th year of being in business.  And to celebrate they are bringing back some golden oldies each month.  And some new stamps too.  And the best part is that you will get a collector's card and stickers with each set.  When you have six stickers on your collector's card you can redeem it for any stamp set priced at $14.95 or less. 
These sets will all be available until March 2014 and you will have until April 2014 to redeem your free set.  This first set is all birthday stamps and I'm thinking about doing a stamp camp with these stamps.  Let me know what you think.
Check out the new Best of 25 stamp set for January here. http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/DEMO_Best_of_Birthdays_25th_Year_flyer_NA.pdf
I wish I was more computer savvy but I'm not so I hope this works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment