About Me

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Blog update.

Well, I tried.  I wanted to update my blog but blogger is having problems and won't let me upload any pictures.  And there's a great Valentine Special going on right now so I guess you'll have to go to Facebook to see the special.  Just look for Paper Palace Stampers.  You should be able to see it.  The special is a single Valentine stamp and 50 of the 1" x 8" cello bags for $5.95 and then you'll get the Sealed With Love Simply Sent kit for free.  You can see the kit in the Holiday mini on page 35.  Hope you can see the Facebook page.  And I hope that blogger gets things back in working order soon.  I'm leaving Tues for Orlando and I'll want to post lots of pictures from there. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Lynn!! Love what you did with the doily. See you soon (if I'm not in the room, I'm down by the pool!!).

    ReplyDelete