About Me

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Handy storage tool.

Here's a tool that you all need and you'll love.  It's called a K-cup carousel and it's made by Keurig.  It's made to hold the little cups of flavored coffee or creamer or whatever.  Can you tell that I don't drink coffee?  Anyhow, here it is.  It's perfect for holding all of your Stampin' Up! embossing powder.  It won't hold the glitter jars because they don't have a lid that is larger than the bottom and they slide right on through.  And it spins so you can turn it to find what you're looking for.  And they sell these where ever they sell coffee pots.  I got this one at Wal-Mart. 
 
 
The reason that I haven't been posting anything lately is because everything that I've been working on is for Ronda's Creative Convention this weekend.  But starting tomorrow I should have lots to show you.  We're doing three different swaps and there will be five displays so I'll be taking lots of pictures.  I'm going to have a great weekend and I hope that you do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment