About Me

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My new favorite

Here's my new favorite stamp set and everyone should have it because it's so easy and makes such beautiful cards.  It's the Stippled Blossoms out of the big catalog.  We used it yesterday at my Tools and Techniques class to learn how to use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.  Just look at these beautiful cards. 
 
 
The rose on the left is Daffodil Delight and Regal Rose.  The rose on the right is Daffodil Delight and More Mustard.

 
On the above card I did use something that's retired.  The yellow rose was stamped with YoYo Yellow as the lighter color and Daffodil Delight as the darker color.  The rose on the right is Pretty in Pink with Regal Rose.

 
I wouldn't swear to it but I think these roses are both Pink Pirouette with Regal Rose.  The leaves are all Certainly Celery with Old Olive.  So if you've never tried two step stamping you should start with this set because you'll fall in love with it. 

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite sets also Lynn -- one of the easiest 2-step stamping ones that I have used (and I have a lot as I love 2-step stamping). I love all of yours, but my favorite one is the Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose -- awesome!!

    ReplyDelete