About Me

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

card class

Here's a couple of cards that we'll be doing tomorrow at card class.  Just remember that you need to let me know if you're coming. 
 

On this butterfly card take a close look at the butterfly.  I used the new Core'dinations card stock.  This new card stock has a inside layer that you can expose by sanding it.  But here I just ran it through the embossing folder and the inside color shows up.  I'm expecting a big box from Stampin Up to day and I did order the new sanding tool so I'm going to do a little more sanding on this butterfly.  You'll have to come to class to see the finished project.

 
Just saw a deer crossing the front yard heading for Ted's flower garden.  My niece was here on Monday and she went down the path to Ted's and there were two deer on the path that startled her.  She wasn't sure what they were going to do but of course they went into the woods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment