About Me

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Creative Convention

Here's some pictures of my display table at Creative Convention.  My theme was Christmas gifts.  I tried to show some things that you could make for Christmas and some ways to wrap gifts.
 
 
Here's my favorite item.  It holds lots of candy for someone.  I had the idea and then I saw an ornament at Bronners that was a Christmas train and I just copied some of their ideas.  The wheels I made out of 4 or 5 layers of card stock to give them some strength.  The trees on the log car are also multi layers. 

 
This candle is what I demonstrated.  It's pretty simple but it can be ramped up for a more elegant look.

 
And these two candles are ones that I had on display.  They're more detailed.



 
And here's a really great idea for that guy who's hard to buy for.  It's reinbeer.  But these bottles aren't beer because I don't like beer.  But look how easy these are to make.  Just some antlers, eye's and red noses.  I've got a ton of other pictures for you so keep watching all week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a beer drinker either Lynn, but I loved your Reinbeer idea!!! (I do love Rootbeer tho.) I also thought your train was the centerpiece of your presentation table -- so dog-gone cute. Gotta have this out for you home Christmas display.

    ReplyDelete