About Me

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Somehow I've gotten totally out of the groove.  I think it was the vacation last week and then coming home to no power.  But there is some good news.  I've got all my swaps done for convention and to celebrate I went to Lansing today and bought some new clothes for convention.  I didn't really need them but, like a little kid, I wanted them.  So I think I'm ready for convention.  And this weekend we have two family reunions to take up my time. 
But I do have a couple of cards to show you.  These cards use the stamp set "Embellished Events".  This is a very versitile set for anyone but I think it's great for beginners becasue there's a great variety of stamps in the set. 



It doesn't show up very well but there's a Dahlia on this card.  I love those little flowers. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards Lynn!! I love the Dahlia -- made a card just like this (different colors), but it didn't turn out as nice as yours. I'm ready to get on the plane!!!

    ReplyDelete