About Me

Friday, July 20, 2012

Rubber Queens at convention


Amy and Christine

Dianne

Gayle

Brenda, ???, Rosemary and Joanne.  Sorry I don't know Joanne's granddaughter's name.

Kim with her letter telling her that she won the Weekend Getaway.

Laurie and Eleanor

Ronda

Ronda and Sandi

Tamie
We're all having a ball at convention.  Everyone should come at least one time.  But then you'd want to come every year.  It seems like we've just started and tomorrow is the last day.  Last night was awards night and the Rubber Queens were very honored when Ronda was chosen again to serve on the Advisory Board.  And while I didn't get any big awards I did get a pin for recruiting and one for leadership.  And I get two free stamps sets of my choise out of the books.  I'm still not sure what I'll get.  Tonight was a free night so Sandi, Laurie, Eleanor and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for supper.  But I was the only one who got cheesecake for dessert.  I had the Key Lime and it was delicious.  I also went to the Pandora store and got a bracelet with one bead on it.  Now I can have the fun of adding to it.  Well it's almost my bedtime.  I've been asleep every night by 10:30.  I'll have to go home in order to rest.

1 comment:

  1. I woulda ordered cheesecake if I'd been there--that probably would have been my entree! Congrats on the two free sets.

    ReplyDelete