About Me

Friday, October 7, 2011

Sneek Peek

I still haven't figured out all the features of the new software for my camera so these pictures aren't quite the right color.  For instance, this first card is Whisper White and Melon Mambo.  And then, look at the glitter paper.  Did you know that you can color the glitter paper?  It's really quite simple and I thank Jill Olsen for posting a video on her blog so I could see it.  Anyway, you just put a drop or two of classic reinker on some plastic and then use a blender pen to paint the glitter paper.  Then you have to use a heat gun to dry it.  I tried just blotting up the extra ink but it removed to much color.  The color will be lighter than the ink.  On this stocking top, heel and toes I used Melon Mambo reinker and you can see how much lighter it came out.  So go ahead and try it.  It's lots of fun to see what you get.


And here's one of my swap cards that I took to Ronda's Creative Convention.  The theme was anything to do with a stocking.  I made this reindeer using the new Stocking Builder punch.  Just turned the stocking upside down and added some antlers that are made with the snowflake punch.


If you come to my stamp camp on Nov 10th you'll get to make both of these cards.
And now here's some beautiful scrapbook pages made by the very talented Francis Kukulis.  I just love these.  You'll have to excuse the glare in the middle because I still haven't figured out how to turn the flash off on my camera. 



The background paper used is the Spice Cake out of the Holiday Mini.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a difference using the new camera on your pictures -- love it!! Great cards Lynn.

    ReplyDelete