About Me

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Instructions

I know that I said that I would post the directions for the Diamond Fold card on Sunday but sometimes real life just jumps in and interfers.  Anyway here are the instructions.  If you make a card using this design I would love to see it.
Start with a 4 X 12 piece of card stock.  So you can get three cards from one 12 X 12 sheet.


Score the card stock at 2", 4", 8" and 10".  And mark it at 6".  Then score it from the 6" mark to the top and bottome of the 2" and the 10" score lines.  See the diamond in the middle?  That's the front of your card.


 Now fold on the score lines so that it looks like this picture above.


Now fold the diagonal lines like the picture above.


It should look like this.


Now your finished folding and ready to decorate.  Hope this is real clear but if you have problems just give me a call.  Or bring it over sometime and I'll show you.  But I'm sure that you won't have any problems.  It's really quite simple.  There is one little caution that I will add.  The Whisper White card stock is not as thick and the other colors so use a light hand when scoring or you'll end up with ripped paper.  I'm speaking with the voice of experience.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice tutorial Lynn. I think I can even do this now (and you know how hard it is for me). I am going to try this out -- maybe for my Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete