About Me

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Something different

Today is not about stamping or scrapbooking.  It's something different that you can do with your rhinestones.  Last week I visited a greenhouse/nursery and found this idea in their gift shop.  They had pictures that they had added a little bling to with rhinestones.  I really liked the pictures and came right home to try the idea out.  But I had a lot of photo's on my walls.  Some oil paintings and a couple of prints that I had paid quite a bit for and didn't want to take a chance on ruining.  Then I finally found these three little prints in the bathroom.  I wrestled them out of the frames and started playing.  The rhinestones don't show up to well in these pics but they are really pretty.
 Here's a closeup of the picture above.  Hopefully you can see the rhinestones a little better.  And on the water in the vase I used glue and added some Dazzling Diamonds.


So look around your house and find a picture that needs a little pizzaz and play with your rhinestones.  I have some of the black rhinestones left and I think that pearls would look really pretty too.  I need to find a couple more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment