About Me

Friday, May 6, 2011

Graduation table favors.

My two oldest great nephews are both graduating this year.  These are some table favors that I made for Jake's open house.  The basic idea is an easle card.  I just used some of his graduation pictures on them.  When you look at these you'll see that there is some non Stampin Up! things used and some retired Stampin Up! things used.  In fact I don't think there's anything current on these but you can use the idea with current items.  When I found out last year that Summer Sun and Brilliant Blue were retiring I bought several packs of card stock because three local high schools use these colors.  The stamp set used is Stampin Up! but it's retired.  The hats were punched using a non Stampin Up! punch and some of the buttons and brads are not Stampin Up!




1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are very sharp Lynn!! Love the colors (same as my school colors). And you used my all-time favorite graduation stamp set. Very handsome young men if I do say so -- where does the time fly, right?

    ReplyDelete