About Me

Sunday, May 22, 2011

May card class

Where does the time go? I thought that I still had a couple of weeks and here it is. Time for card class again. So just remember that it's Thurs, May 26th from 9:00am until when ever we get done in the evening. You can come anytime that you like. And remember that if you bring someone who has never attended a card class of mine then they get their cards free and so do you. Otherwise it's $12.00 or free if you place an $18.00 or more order. We're going to be doing a couple of masculine cards, a wedding card, a thank you card and the rest are general greetings. But I have a couple of techniques that we're going to do. One is using bleach. And the other is a little messy but I haven't done it in quite a while. And that is shaving cream. Come and learn on to make a beautiful background using shaving cream and re-inkers. It's a little messy but lot's of fun and each one is unique. If you want to bring a couple of sheets of either white or vanilla paper then you can make some extra pieces to take home and work on.
Just let me know if your coming so that I can have everything ready.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh weee!! This sounds like a lot of fun. If I lived closer I would be there in a flash!! I had 2 classes this weekend (Sat. & Sun.) and we did the bleaching technique also. The ladies totally loved it -- it was their favorite of the class. So for those of you reading this, make sure you attend Lynn's class -- I guarantee you will fall in love with this technique (and it is so easy!).

    ReplyDelete