About Me

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Grab bags and sneek peeks


I'm so out of the groove.  I've not been paying attention and last night it finally dawned on me that I had missed a couple of things that Stampin Up is offering right now. 
The first thing that's being offered is a grab bag.  The grab bags are filled with retired items from previous catalogs.  And they're a great deal.  A $5.00 bag has at least $20.00 worth of merchandise.  A$10.00 bag is worth $40.00 and a $15.00 bag is worth $60.00.   You can order as many as you want but quanities are limited so when they are gone, they're gone.  So if you want to take a chance you need to do it ASAP.  These grab bags will NOT contain stamp sets or tools.  It'll be ribbon, accents and elements, DSP, chipboard, parts of simply sent kits, etc.
You can order right from my Stampin Up! web site by clicking the Shop Now button on the right or just let me know and I'll order it for you.

The second special that is going on right now is a sneek peek at the new catalog that will be coming out in July.  If you place a $20.00 order during the month of April then you can oder the Four Frames stamp set and the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper. Or if you host a workshop of $350.00 then you get both for free. 


I already have both of these and if you came to my last card class you got to use them.  And I'm sure that we'll be using them again this month.  Come and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment