About Me

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rubber Queens Meeting

Tues. was our regular meeting and here's the first of the make & takes that we did.  It's a little gift bag.  I'm giving the dimensions for this one but you can change the size to anything that you want.  Start with a gift or lunch bag that is 6" wide.  Then cut the top off so that it is 5" high.  Now cut some designer paper into one piece that is 6" x 5" and another piece that is 6" x 7".  The smaller piece goes on the front of the bag and the larger piece goes on the back of the bag.  Fold the excess down to make the flap.  Add some decoration and presto, you've got a cute gift bag.

 Here's the bag open.  If you wanted to make it a little different then turn over one piece of your designer paper so that when the bag is closed you'll see both sides of the paper. 

Tomorrow I'll post another project.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Lynn, this is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for posting (especially the directions). Guess this means I will be opening up my new DSP. Can't wait to see what you have tomorrow for us (I usually have my coffee at 5:30 a.m. just in case you want to join me.)

    ReplyDelete