About Me

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Swap cards

Since I haven't been very creative this week I've decided to post some swap cards from last week's Rubber Queen meeting.  We have a very talented group of ladies so I hope you enjoy these cards.  I'll post a couple each time.  Notice I didn't say "every day".  At the rate I've been posting it might be awhile.
Anyway, this first card is from Tamie Ackerson.  It features a new stamp set out of the Summer mini called Sail Away.  I love this card.  If you haven't received your summer mini yet please let me know because you should have it by now. 
 The next card is by Jill Briggs.  It features some new Designer Series Paper called Beyond The Garden.  It's also available in the summer mini.  Hope you've enjoyed these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment