About Me

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wonderful Make & Takes.

Here's some of the make & takes that we did at Leadership.  We each got one of the big Simply Adorned Charms and the 34" chain.  We made three inserts to go in the charm and we got ribbon to use instead of a chain.  These are so beautiful. 
This first one has a black satin ribbon to use instead of a chain.  
 And here's a close up of the insert.  With a glitter heart and a key trinket.
 Here it is with my hand so that you can see the size.  The charm is 1 1/2" X 2".  They're really big.
 This second one uses some of the lace ribbon and some satin ribbon pieces just tied onto the lace.
 And here's the close up of the insert.
 Here's the last insert.
 And here we really got wild with the chain.  Thats Marina Mist satin ribbon that's wove through the chain.  And there's some satin ribbon, some lace ribbon and some strips of material tied onto the chain.  And can you see that there's a key trinket, a crown and a pearl on the chain also. 
I can't believe that they gave each of us a charm.  And I love the inserts.  Sometimes I can't think of what to do with an insert but these give me lots of ideas. 
We did a couple more make & takes which I'll show you when I get them done.  I didn't do them at Leadership because there's never enough time and I tend to make mistakes.  So I waited until I got home.  And then discovered that I need some spray starch for one of the projects. 
So hopefully I'll show them to you tomorrow along with some of the things that got from Stampin Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment