About Me

Thursday, January 13, 2011

More conference

Today was a very busy day.  And a very long day.  I'm ready for bed but thought that I would show you a couple more pictures of Opryland Hotel.  This first one was taken in the Delta Lobby.  It's all glass. 


 It's amazing to think that the hotel was flooded last year and the whole first floor is brand new.
This next picture is the Delta Island in the hotel.  There's girft shops and food places on the island.

The weather has been cold.  But the people here think it's more than cold because they aren't used to this cold weather.  Tonight it's going to be a low of 12 degrees.  I guess that really is pretty cold.  Well, I'm giving up and going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's colder there than it is here!! I think just staying at the hotel is a trip in itself. It must cost an arm and leg to stay at something that beautiful.

    ReplyDelete