What a surprize. Today I received the Stylish Blogger Award. Not sure that I really qualify but I like it. In order to accept this award I have to tell you eight things about myself that you might not know and then I have to pass the award to eight blogs that I like. So here's eight things about me.
1. I love to travel. Not sure that's a surprize but I've been all over the Eastern part of the states and to nine countries in Europe.2. I love to sew. Learned when I was a little girl using my Grandmother's old treadle machine. Spent 8 years in 4-H and still going strong. Have 6 quilts under my belt and about 6 more in the works.
3. I've taken a lot of college classes but never graduated. Couldn't make up my mind what to study. Tried a teachers course, lots of programing classes and some photography.
4. Now don't laugh. Spent 40 years as a Sunday School teacher.
5. Walt Disney World is my favorite vacation destination. Made reservations on Jan 2 for a vacation in Nov.
6. Love camping but I think I'm getting to old for all the hassle of setting up a camper so it's for sale. Know anyone interested?
7. Figure skating is my all time favorite sport. Been watching it for years.
8. Still have trouble with my right and left. Have given lots of misinformation when giving directions.
Now for eight blogs that I like.