About Me

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year

Well, it's a new year and all the holiday hoopla is over.  Time to move on to something else.  It would be easier to do if I had all the Christmas decorations down.  Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. 
Anyway it's time for a new mini catalog.  The Occasions mini is active now and there's some really great stuff in there.  If you didn't get one please let me know and I'll get one to you right away.  Here's a valentine's card that I made using one of the stamps out of the new mini.  This stamp is called Be My Valentine and it's only $8.95.  I had fun playing with this card thinking that I could use it for a swap at Leadership but I decided that it's to time consuming to do a lot of them.  So I moved on to something else. 
I'm going to try and do better about posting things from the new mini.  I've got some new stamp sets, new punches, new buttons and some of the new material. 

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you didn't want to do a 100 of these -- lots of detail and cutting. Plus, look at all that faux stitching -- you go girl!! But so worth it in the end to have something this beautiful. Love the soft color. I'm jealous that you get to go to Leadership, but really happy for you. I know you will have an awesome time and hoping the weather is warmer!!

    ReplyDelete