About Me

Monday, November 22, 2010

Online Spectacular


WOW!! Check out the spectacular sale that is going on right now at Stampin Up!  This special runs until Nov. 30th so check it out soon.  There's sales of 50% off, 40% off, 30% off and 20 % off. 
And I think the best bargain is My Digital Studio.  It's on sale for only $39.98.  What a deal.  If you think that you don't have time to scrapbook maybe this is for you.  It's all digital and the great thing about it is that there are lots of templates where you just have to insert the pictures. 
Just go to my Stampin Up! web page to shop now.  There's pictures of everything that's on sale.  Here's the address:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lynnschulz/
Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment