About Me

Monday, November 1, 2010

Card Class

Here's a card from card class.  The stamp is the background stamp called Christmas Collage.  It's a background stamp that is bigger than a quarter sheet of card stock so when you use it you have to be sure that you get the image that you want.  I love this stamp but after I got it I just looked at it for a month or so trying to decide what to do with it.  I finally just embossed it in black and used markers to color in only the holly and poinsettia's.  I stamped the Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Wishes in the open space on the upper right and added a button with tinsel.  Then the whole thing is mounted on Cherry Cobbler.  I've seen a lot of beautiful cards made with this stamp.

1 comment:

  1. I like the added button and tinsel Lynn! I didn't think of doing that with mine. I plan on using this stamp for a lot of my "personal" Xmas cards this year as I see a lot of possibilities with it. Your watercoloring turned out 100% better than mine (getting rusty in my old age).

    ReplyDelete