About Me

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My show and tell

At our demo meetings we always have a show and tell table where we can show what we've been working on. This is what I took Tues night. It's an advent calendar made out of a mini muffin tin.  I made the circles out of card stock and put pieces of magnet around the edge of the back side of the circles.  This way the magnets hold the circles to the tin and after Christmas you've got magnets that you can use on the refrigerator.  On this one I used the numbers so that the little boy who gets this can use the magnets to help him learn his numbers.  But you could decorate it any way you want.  It needs a hole drilled through the top of the tin so that it can be hung up.  And maybe a bow or something on the bottom for decoration. Just fill up the cups with treats and your good to go.


Here's a close up of one of the magnets.  I thought that I could adhere the card stock to a sheet of magnet and then run it through the Big Shot to cut out the scallops but I don't have a Big Shot die the right size for the mini muffin tin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment