About Me

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Simply Adorned charm bracelet

It's been awhile since I posted but I'll try to do better. What I've got to show you tonight is not a card but you can get it from Stampin Up! It's the Simply Adorned charm bracelet with a few aded embellishments. Now, this was not my idea. I saw one posted online and I just copied. I can't remember the person who did one and I can't find the paper that I had it written on.
Anyway, here's the bracelet. Here's a close up. I used the filligree brads and things from the Pretties Kit.




You will need some jewelry findings to embellish your bracelet. This is what I used. Not sure what the long piece of wire is called but the rings are called jump rings. I threaded my embellishments onto the long piece of wire and then I used Crystal Effects to glue the embellishments onto the wire and cut the end of the wire. You can get the jewelery findings at any craft store.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you Lynn!! I so totally love this. You did an awesome job with the design and thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete