About Me

Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Stampin Up Catalog

I finally got my new catalog today. We were suspose to get a catalog with our first order in June. Well, I got my first order last Thur. but there was no catalog. So I called Stampin Up! and they said that they would get it in the mail right away. I've been haunting my mail box and today was the lucky day. So I've been looking and drooling and marking pages. And so far I've only marked about 12 must have stamp sets and a few accessories. I can hardly wait to show you the new catalog. If you can't wait then just come and visit me sometime. Or you can come to card class next week and see it. Or you can come to my retirement party on July 1st. If you've already pre-ordered a catalog it will be here by the retirement party. I just know that your going to love it. Now I've got to get busy and start using some of my new stamp sets and colors. Come to card class next week and see some of the new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment