About Me

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm surprised that my entry from last night makes any sense. I was so tired that I kept making mistakes and I'd look at it and think "what in the world does that mean? But it doesn't look to bad in the light of a new day.
Anyway, here's some beautiful cards for you. And no, I didn't make them. Laurie Gibson is one of the Rubber Queens and she showed these cards at our meeting Tues. night. Laurie is moving to California and we'll really miss her but I'll keep following her blog because everything she does is so wonderful.
She calls these shadow box cards and some day I'm going to make some. In the meantime if you want to check out some of her other work just go to her blog. It's http://www.lauriesrubberroom.blogspot.com/
You won't be disappointed.





No comments:

Post a Comment