About Me

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Starter kit on sale

Now is a great time to join Stampin Up! The starter kit is on sale for $169.00 and no shipping. AND you get to pick an extra stamp set out of the big catalog. Have you ever really sat down and looked at what you get in the starter kit? There's five stamp sets, a Stampin around wheel, handle and ink cartridge, Stampin Pastels chalk set, 2 packages of colored card stock, 1 package of neutral card stock, snail adhesive, Eastern Bloom decor element and the applicator tool, stampin scrub and mist, versamark pad, blender pens and 5 ink pads. Plus the extra free stamp set. And you get 30% off of your first order and you get 20% off every order after that. What a deal. And we offer free training, monthly meetings, exciting trips and wonderful new friends.
If your interested just let me know. I'm leaving this morning on one of those exciting trips. I'll be in warm and sunny Arizona for the next week but I will be checking my email and updating my blog so watch for news from Leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment