About Me

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm back online!!!

Yea, I'm back online. I picked up my computer today and it's great to be back online. I used my brother's computer for a couple of days but it's just not the same as having one sitting here that I can get on anytime that I want to. However I did find lots of time to do other things while the computer was gone. Cleaned the shower and a few dresser drawers and the guest bath and sorted papers for tax time. But I'd much rather be online.
Anyway I had more time to stamp so I'm all ready for card class on Thurs and a workshop on Friday and Sale-A-Bration kickoff on Sat. Now I just need to clean up the Paper Palace and everything will be ready. Here's one of the cards that we'll be doing at card class. If you want to come just let me know ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Lynn! Love this distressed look -- where did you get that DSP fo the butterfly. Maybe I better go check out my DSP, as I probably have it but just haven't seen it in the pack yet -- love it!! I'd like to see this in person, so bring it with you if you remember tomorrow. Can't wait, as I have nothing to do but my swaps!! I have this feeling that someone else will be doing the same swap as I am -- we will see.

    ReplyDelete