About Me

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ever have one of those weeks??

Ever have one of those weeks? Mine started last Thurs when I didn't have any water. Then on Friday I found out that the neighbor man was in the hospital and wasn't doing well. Then on Sat. I heard that he died and also that a man from church died. Then on Sunday in church they announced that another man from church had died. So between visiting the funeral home and funerals it's not been a good week. And today I'm going to work at the last funeral so I won't be doing much stamping today.
But it's not all bad. I still have lot's of pictures from Leadership to share with you. Here's some from one of the demonstration booths. This lady, sorry I don't remember her name, must love to quilt because she had a huge display of quilts and other fabric art. What does it have to do with stampin? She cut out her pieces with the big shot. If you look close you can see the different dies that she used. The quilt were absolutely breathtaking.
These pins were fantastic. I don't know if I can do something like these or not. Maybe I'll get a chance to try sometime. Aren't they beautiful?

And this cute little onesie is just using using heat and bond to adhere the cutout. What a great way to personalize a plain garment.




No comments:

Post a Comment