About Me

Monday, April 9, 2012

Summer Smooches

I would like to show you some pictures of cards made with the new Summer Smooches designer paper and the new Bright Blossoms stamp set.  But in the last few days I've lost my extra set of car keys, the Consumers bill and the cord that I need to upload picture from my camera to my computer.  I've looked everywhere I can think of and so far I've not found them.  When I find the gremlin that's hiding things from me I'll slap him silly and find out where he's hiding things.  In the meantime I went to Splitcoast Stampers and found this cute card to show you.  So remember that you can order this paper and stamp set right now.  Just let me know if your interested.

1 comment:

  1. Well darn it!! I like this card, but I want to see your card!! You probably made them for swapping tonight and I didn't do any. But that reminds me to go charge my camera -- see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete